Media Designer (m/f/d)
kurzgesagt is looking for you as a Media Designer (m/f/d) for our locations in Munich or Berlin, or working completely remotely. As a media designer, you will support us immediately in localizing and editing our videos for the international market.
You already have at least 2 years of professional experience in motion design and/or illustration and like to take on project responsibility. You like our style and would like to contribute your talent and experience.
You are also passionate about science and would like to be responsible for exciting projects? You want to work in a young team in a collegial atmosphere? Then our team is the right place to work for you!
- Edit YouTube videos independently in Adobe Illustrator and After Effects
- Replace texts in videos
- Make minor adjustments in the animation
- Conduct illustration adjustments and creation of new illustrations independently
- Cooperate closely with project management
- Work diligently with no tolerance of mistakes
- Several years of professional experience in motion design and/or illustration
- Very good knowledge of Illustrator & After EffectsEnthusiasm for science topics
- Flexibility, empathy and creativity
- An eye for detail and an instinct for principles of animation
- Good communicator who enjoys feedback culture
- You are able to work independently or in small teams
- Good German and English language skills
Kurzgesagt is the largest European science and knowledge channel on YouTube with more than 16 million subscribers.
Our mission is to get people all over the world excited about science and to make knowledge accessible and exciting. That’s why we produce high-quality videos for our YouTube channel on the topics of space, biology, technology and philosophy. A mix of serious and entertaining topics. For our store, we create elaborate products related to our kurzgesagt world of topics which also inspire thousands of people outside the kurzgesagt universe worldwide.
- Collaboration in the continuous expansion of the science brand kurzgesagt with insight at one of the largest YouTube channels originating in Germany
- Diverse and exciting tasks and projects
- Perspective and opportunity for development
- Collaborative and independent work in an environment with flat hierarchies
- Interaction with creative, enthusiastic people
- Option of (partially) working remotely
- A collegial working atmosphere including company parties and other team events
- Financial contribution to memberships in fitness studios and to public transport tickets, free beverages, fresh fruit and sweets
- Working in the middle of Munich (near the central station) or in Berlin Kreuzberg
Informationen zum Datenschutz im Rahmen des Bewerbungsverfahrens findet Ihr unter https://kurzgesagt.org/privacy/. // Please find the relevant information on data protection in the application process at https://kurzgesagt.org/privacy/.
Please send your application documents including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectation by E-Mail, with the subject „Media Designer“ to Marc Zwiechowski at email@example.com