Senior E-Commerce Manager (m/f/d)
Our Product team is looking for a motivated and data-savvy
Senior E-Commerce Manager (m/f/d).
You will be responsible for managing and optimizing our online store. In doing so, you will always keep an eye on all relevant KPIs as well as the goal of increasing sales and ensuring an optimal customer experience. In addition, you will manage shop-related online marketing campaigns and be the interface to development, design and social media. You are also passionate about science and would like to be responsible for exceptional products? You want to work in a young team in a collegial atmosphere? Then our team is the right place to work for you!
- You are responsible for the maintenance and development of the kurzgesagt online store.
- You further develop the business potential of the store and create the overarching e-commerce strategy in line with the kurzgesagt corporate vision.
- By continuous quality assurance, you ensure an optimal customer experience and stable operation of the store
- You implement and manage shop-related marketing activities (e.g. E-Mail marketing) in collaboration with our Design and Legal teams
- You are responsible for setting up a KPI-based tracking system and evaluating it with common analysis tools
- You design new solutions and functions and accompany their implementation from prototype to completion as well as their evaluation
- You are the interface and sparring partner for the Design and Social Media teams and manage our external IT service provider
- You actively observe the market and adapt industry trends and developments to our store at an early stage
- Degree in Business Administration with a focus on sales, online marketing or e-commerce or a comparable qualification
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of e-commerce, especially in dealing with store systems (Shopify knowledge is an advantage)
- Analytical approach and experience with common tracking and analysis tools
- Very good knowledge of Excel & Co.
- Good instinct for UX and UI
- Sophisticated and structured way of working, ability to work independently; enjoy working in a dynamic, ambitious and very fun team
- Fluent in German and English (oral and written)
- Enjoy making scientific topics accessible to the whole world
Kurzgesagt is the largest European science and knowledge channel on YouTube with more than 16 million subscribers.
Our mission is to get people all over the world excited about science and to make knowledge accessible and exciting. That’s why we produce high-quality videos for our YouTube channel on the topics of space, biology, technology and philosophy. A mix of serious and entertaining topics. For our store, we create elaborate products related to our kurzgesagt world of topics which also inspire thousands of people outside the kurzgesagt universe worldwide.
- Collaboration in the continuous expansion of the science brand kurzgesagt with insight at one of the largest YouTube channels originating in Germany
- Diverse and exciting tasks and projects
- Perspective and opportunity for development
- Collaborative and independent work in an environment with flat hierarchies
- Interaction with creative, enthusiastic people
- Option of (partially) working remotely
- A collegial working atmosphere including company parties and other team events
- Financial contribution to memberships in fitness studios and to public transport tickets, free beverages, fresh fruit and sweets
- Working in the middle of Munich (near the central station)
Informationen zum Datenschutz im Rahmen des Bewerbungsverfahrens findet Ihr unter https://kurzgesagt.org/privacy/. // Please find the relevant information on data protection in the application process at https://kurzgesagt.org/privacy/.
Please send your application documents including salary expectation and earliest possible start date via E-Mail to Bella Wolf at email@example.com. Please indicate subject “Senior E-Commerce Manager” for your E-Mail application.